- Avoid ringbarking and girdling a tree when using the ARB Tree Saver Strap
- Take your pick from 2 lengths, the 10-foot by 3-inch or the 16-foot by 3-inch.
- Fabricated using 100% Polyester with strengthened eyes and seam sleeve
- Certified and tested by a NATA-approved lab
- Has a weight rating of up to 26,500 pounds
- Built to be seen with a bright Yellow color
- Protected with a 2-Year Warranty
Imagine being able to completely uproot a tree without just stripping the bark. The ARB Tree Saver Strap allows you to sidestep ringbarking or girdling of the tree, which is when a strap (or otherwise) strips the tree's bark because the bark is too soft. Using the Tree Saver Strap, you can save trees and uproot whatever you need to without a hitch.
The ARB Tree Saver gives you the leverage you need to pull off big tree jobs and has been certified by a NATA-approved laboratory, which ensures its quality. The multi-use strap can be used to attach your existing winch rope to any anchor point and is fabricated using 100% Polyester with strengthened eyes and seam sleeves that will not stretch.
The weight rating is up to 26,500 pounds, and the strap is a bright Yellow color, so you can't miss it! Take your pick from one of 2 lengths, the 10-foot by 3-inch or the 16-foot by 3-inch. NAPA proudly sells the ARB Tree Saver Strap protected with a 2-Year Warranty.