- Get killer rear window defense along with brawny looks when you install the Aries AdvantEDGE Headache Rack
- Features wide tubing (5 ½ inches wide) for structural integrity
- Toughened, aluminum build won't weigh your vehicle down
- Choose from a Carbide Black or Chrome powder coat
- Compatible with many vehicle types
- Anchored using factory stake holes
- Supported by a 5-Year Warranty
When you're hauling upright cargo in your truck bed, there's always a risk of things sliding around and causing damage if left unrestrained. With the Aries AdvantEDGE Headache Rack, you can confidently toss cargo in the back, knowing your cabin is protected in the event of an abrupt stop or low-impact collision.
This headache rack doesn't just provide supreme strength; it also adds some rugged flair to your rig. Made entirely of aluminum with an extruded build, this rack is heavy-duty without weighing your vehicle down. The 8-sided grid and thick tubing, while visually appealing, also contribute to the fortified strength of your rack. It mounts using factory stake pockets and is compatible with most trucks on the road.
Not only does this rack protect your passengers, but it also acts as a great tie-down spot for cargo or other accessories like LEDs. Choose from a rust-resistant Carbide Black or Chrome finish, and install your rack in no time. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Aries AdvantEDGE Headache Rack with a 5-Year Warranty.