- The Aries Bull Bar grabs tight to your front end for bold protection that matches the aggressive nature of your ride
- Both 3-inch and 4-inch options can be finished with polished stainless steel or a black powder coat
- Vehicle-specific fabrication offers easy, no-drill installation with included hardware
- Fashionable skid plate pushes back on rocks and road debris
- Seamlessly incorporate off-road lights using integrated auxiliary mounts
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're hitting the path less taken or heading down a worn-out bumpy road, the Aries Bull Bar allows you to tear through brush or traffic without tearing up the undercarriage and front end of your lifted truck, custom SUV or decked out Jeep. Crafted from heavy-duty steel tubing, this bull bar includes a detachable skid plate that's accented with dynamic cutouts.
Choose the standard 3-inch diameter option, made from either 304 stainless steel with a mirror-like, triple-polished finish or constructed from carbon steel with a semi-gloss, black powder E-coat. Or go for the Big Horn Bar with a meatier 4-inch tubing, available in powder-coated aluminum or polished stainless steel. Both products provide unrivaled corrosion resistance, with a vehicle-specific A-frame design.
Your Aries Bar includes LED light mounts with two holes predrilled directly into the crossbar. No drilling, cutting or modifications are needed to simply bolt your bull bar right into the factory-drilled holes of your truck, SUV or Jeep frame. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Aries Bull Bar, backed by a Lifetime Warranty.