- Guard your Jeep from nasty road grime with Aries Jeep Fender Flares
- Constructed with T6 aluminum that won't weigh your vehicle down
- Features 4-inch-wide bends to follow the shape of your Wrangler
- Front and rear options available
- Simple, bolt-on assembly
- Supported by a 5-Year Structural Warranty
Without a set of protective fender flares, you're practically inviting kicked-up road debris and mud to tarnish your Jeep's wheel wells and paint job. Install the Aries Jeep Fender Flares for a solid defense system that completes your Wrangler's rugged looks.
Designed to parallel the shape of your Jeep, these fender flares are as much of a style upgrade as they are a protective measure. The 4-inch diameter and clearance make these flares ideal for trail-hungry Jeeps with oversized tires. The T6 aluminum build is toughened yet lightweight, and bolts right onto your Jeep with no hassle. Sold in pairs, these flares come with front and rear options.
You can choose from a raw aluminum finish or a classic black powder coat finish. The powder coat is supported by a 3-Year Warranty, and the flares themselves are supported by a 5-Year Warranty.