- With the lockable Aries Jeep Security Cargo Lid, you can keep your goods safe and secure
- Made of high-strength Carbon Steel with a black powder coat finish
- Features six bolt-on panels, and tie-down anchors
- Large space for cargo—can carry up to 75 pounds on top
- Transitions easily from a table to work bench
- Supported by a 5-Year Warranty
A Jeep Wrangler is more than just a mode of transport; it's a way of life. We all know how fun it can be to drive around town in a Jeep, but we also know that a Wrangler is an easy target for thieves who want to look through other people's stuff. If you want to leave your soft top or open-air ride in the sun but are worried about leaving valuables behind, you can hook it up with an Aries Jeep Security Cargo Lid.
With a six-panel bolt-on design, your Aries Jeep Security Cargo Lid won't move an inch without you and your key. This cover protects your stuff from both thieves and Mother Nature. It seals tightly and keeps out the worst weather, from rain, sleet, and snow. This system is durable and strong because it is made of high-strength carbon steel. You can even put up to 75 pounds of cargo on top.
This cargo carrier is made to fit the layout of the back of your Jeep and has a large, luxurious space that can be locked. This fortress can be used with hardtops, soft tops, and subwoofers. It has a textured Black powder coat finish that is durable and won't rust. You can also easily turn this bad boy into a workbench or a place to eat lunch. Your purchase is backed by a 5-Year Warranty from Aries.