- Use the Armordillo AR-S Roof Rack to increase your tug-ability and pack all the things you need for that upcoming trip
- Drag and wind resistance becomes decreased via an aerodynamic design
- Constructed using a lifetime-rated A36 Steel
- Can hold 150 pounds of static weight
- Finished in a stunning textured Black
- Protected with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Your cargo holder should simplify things rather than complicate them. This is why the Armordillo AR-S Roof Rack's angular shape effectively cuts through the air to make it aerodynamic. As a result, there is less wind resistance and noise, making for a quieter and more affordable road trip.
The Armordillo Rack was constructed with A36 Steel and coated in a black powder coat to last you a lifetime. Whatever suits you and your car, truck, minivan or SUV best may be configured using the modular architecture. This cargo carrier is 48 inches broad and 64.5 inches long and has an inner lip of 4.75 inches and can store static items weighing up to 150 lbs.
You'll enjoy how much you can tug along for those road trips or work trips when you have the extra cargo space. NAPA proudly sells the Armordillo AR-S Roof Rack protected with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.