- AutoMeter GS Gauges bring track-worthy performance and aesthetics to your car
- Made for the street, drag strip, and racetrack
- 18-gauge wire may be required for certain gauges
- Pedestal-style tachometers offered with shift light
- Gauges come in short 90-degree sweep and full 270-degree sweep
- Installation is simple
- Made with pride in the United States of America
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
AutoMeter GS Gauges make your cockpit feel and look as sporty as your vehicle performs. Built to withstand the rigors of racing, these performance gauges have green LED illumination on the dial, providing an accurate readout on pressure, speed, and fuel levels whether you're driving to work or burning rubber towards the checkered flag.
Gauges from the AutoMeter GS Series are available in a range of forms and perform many functions. The GS Series Pedestal Mount Tachometer with Shift Light is for those who live for a day on the track and love the smell of a burnout. This strong racing gauge features precise RPM readings as well as a sleek amber light that illuminates when it's time to shift.
You can choose from speedometers, pressure gauges, voltmeters, and fuel level gauges, all part of the fantastic line of products from the GS series. So go ahead and get bring that race day feeling to your dash. Your AutoMeter GS Series Gauges are manufactured in the United States. AutoMeter stands by its performance indicators, backing them with a 1-Year Warranty.