- The hood of your vehicle can keep it's OEM showroom appeal with the AVS Color Match Aeroskin Bug Shield
- Bugs, pebbles, and other debris are redirected to avoid your hood and windshield
- Slick-looking with a slim profile
- Comes in a variety of OEM paint colors for a flawlessly coordinated look
- Precise, bespoke-style fit is achieved with the easy no-drill installation
- Designed and produced in the United States of America
- A 3-Year Limited Warranty is included
Whether you drive on city streets, interstate freeways, quiet backcountry roads, or all of the above, your truck's front end will inevitably cross paths with bugs, small branches and dislodged asphalt pebbles. Anyone who's ever driven a lengthy road trip knows the feeling of finding the collected insect carcasses on their hood. They're difficult to clean off and can damage your paintwork if left for too long. A stray pebble can leave a small divot in your windshield that will usually spread until you're looking at a massive repair bill. But you have the option to install the AVS Color Match Aeroskin Bug Shield, which will help deflect and redirect these potential hazards, and at the same time, maintain your truck's sophisticated OEM look.
Your AVS Color Match Aeroskin Bug Shield will look right at home on the front of your pick-up with a number of matching finishes to choose from. The aerodynamic design diverts the path of insects, road debris, and stray pebbles so they travel up and over your car instead of onto your hood and windshield. This customizable visor is as elegant as it is useful, thanks to its low-profile design.
It's a cinch to put together and doesn't require any drilling. Simply clean the application area well, and using the supplied automotive grade 3M adhesive, just affix the visor and that's it - you're ready to go! Your new deflector will sit snugly in place, resulting in a flawless look that appears to be factory-installed and it blends in perfectly with your car. AVS is proud to say that your new visor is designed and constructed in the United States, and it comes with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.