- Add some much-needed clearance to your truck bed with the B&W Extend-a-Goose Gooseneck Extender
- Holds 24,000 pounds gross total weight with a 6,000-pound tongue weight
- Features funnel-shaped coupler and ergonomic spring-loaded handle
- Ideal for short truck beds hauling gooseneck trailers
- Can work with a padlock for increased security
- Intuitive and self-aligning
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hauling a gooseneck trailer without much truck bed clearance can easily risk damage to your rig, especially your cabin's back window. By adding an extra 10 inches of space, you can safely tow a heavy payload using your compact truck bed.
The self-aligning, funnel-shaped coupler combined with the spring-loaded handle is easy to use, while the increased clearance makes your highway driving much more even and stable. This gooseneck extender is compatible with any standard 4-inch ID round trailer tubing and comes with 24,000 pounds of gross total weight capacity and 6,000 pounds of tongue weight capacity. For enhanced security, add a padlock to your extender to ward off theft!
NAPA is proud to offer the B&W Extend-a-Goose Gooseneck Extender with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.