- Stay clean and leave the grease to the grease monkeys using the B&W OEM Gooseneck Ball and Safety Chain Kit
- Heavy-duty chain hooks offer added security and are made to fit your chains
- Will not accidentally unlatch due to the horizontal locking point
- Can haul 30,000 pounds GTW and 7,500 pounds VTW
- State-of-the-art technology is patent pending
- Strong and shiny Stainless Steel design
- Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Leveling up the standard original equipment manufacturing is easy using the B&W OEM Gooseneck Ball and Safety Chain Kit. The kit allows you to hold onto your chains firmly using the heavy-duty chain hooks that fit your chains and offer added security.
Because the system comes with a handle, you can avoid getting grease on your hands and won't have to touch the greasy trailer ball. The strong and shiny Stainless Steel is made to last you a long time and will not rust or corrode. The Safety Chain Kit will never accidentally unlatch due to the horizontal locking point, and the whole system is state-of-the-art and patent pending.
The B&W OEM Chain Kit has anchors that work alongside any commercially made safety chain hooks and can haul 30,000 pounds GTW and 7,500 pounds VTW for your convenience. A well-made rubber plug is also part of the kit and can cover the hole when it's not being used. NAPA proudly sells the B&W OEM Gooseneck Ball and Safety Chain Kit, protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.