- Grab additional cab clearance with the B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Extender Ball
- Steel plate structure with a thickness of 34 inches comes designed for use with B&W's Turnoverball Gooseneck hitch
- The pivot point is moved back by 4 inches, giving you additional options for how to utilize your vehicle
- Proudly manufactured in United States
- Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to hauling trailers, it's important to measure everything to the millimeter. Because of this, the pivot point of your B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch may be moved back by 4 inches when you use the B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Extender Ball. This additional space allows for a greater cab clearance, which will assist you in completing the task at hand.
Your B&W Extender Ball is constructed of sturdy 34-inch Steel plating, ensuring that it will endure for years to come. This detachable component has a maximum gross trailer weight capacity of 20,000 pounds and a maximum vehicle tongue weight of 5,000 pounds.
B&W is a trusted brand that makes quality products for its valued customers. NAPA proudly sells the USA-made B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Extender Ball, protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.