- Pull trailers that have an upside-down fifth-wheel hitch when you use the sturdy B&W Turnoverball Inverted King Pin
- When not pulling a trailer, ensure that full bed access is maintained
- Construction made of Steel with a fine powder coating
- Square foundation to ensure a stable operation
- Proudly produced in the United States
- Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you have a trailer that is equipped with an inverted 5th wheel hitch, pulling it might be a difficult task at times. However, if you have the B&W Turnoverball Inverted King Pin, you will be able to convert your B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch into a kingpin that is in bed! Now it's time to go out there and pull!
Your B&W King Pin is engineered to withstand rust and corrosion since it is constructed out of Steel that has been powder coated. When you are not using your vehicle for towing, you will still have access to the whole of the bed due to the adjustable nature of this component.
While transporting stuff, this component stays securely placed because of its square base, for your convenience. NAPA proudly sells the USA-made B&W Turnoverball Inverted King Pin protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.