- Safely haul ladders with the Backrack Ladder Rack that's compatible with the Backrack Headache Rack or Backrack Safety Rack
- Custom-made for your specific truck bed measurements
- Easy, no-drill installation using factory stake pockets
- Comes with tie hooks and 2-inch metal tubing
- Affordable option compared to 4-post racks
- Can handle up to two ladders at a time
- Compatible with Backrack Siderails
- Comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty
If you aren't hauling heavy tools and ladders on the daily, then a standard 4-post utility rack is not the most cost-effective choice for you. For a more affordable rack that can be easily assembled and disassembled on your off-days, snag a Backrack Ladder Rack and maximize your truck bed space while hauling the big loads.
This versatile truck rack is engineered to work alongside the Backrack Truck Rack with a 2-inch aluminum tube that extends to the width of your tailgate. Thanks to inclusive tie hooks, your ladder(s) are securely anchored above your Backrack Headache Rack or Safety Rack. With a custom fit that's designed to match your specific truck's dimensions, this ladder rack mounts directly onto your factory stake pockets and can complement a variety of additional aftermarket accessories.
Keep your truck the way it is, and get the extra cargo help only when you need it! NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Backrack Ladder Rack with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.