- Shield your back window while stabilizing hauls with the Backrack Louvered Headache Rack
- Compatible with lighting and other equipment through Backrack Accessory Brackets
- Designed to provide shade and cooler temps within your cab
- Reliable and structurally sound with HRPO treated frame
- Powder-coat varnish to protect against corrosion
- No power tools necessary to install
- Full and Half Rack options
- Side rails sold separately
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
This Backrack won't break your back. With an easy and drill-less installation, the Backrack Louvered Headache Rack provides equal parts protection and style. Your durable truck already handles enough out there on the road. There's no need to break out the power tools to get the look and safety you need.
Got cargo? Fasten your truck to the Heavy Gauge 2" HRPO Square Tube frame that's designed to defend against anything reaching your back pane. Die-cut beams are professionally welded to your rack, and an E Coated Under Powder coat offers protection against corrosion. If you find yourself needing to add more to your truck, rest assured that this rack will support all kinds of other exterior automotive gear, including tonneau covers.
If you want to be able to get to your truck's back window, we recommend choosing the Half Louvered Rack. If you don't want anything exposed, go for the Full Louvered Rack. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Backrack Louvered Rack with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.