- The Backrack Open Headache Rack safeguards your cab when you're hauling bulky cargo
- Features an open design with ample tie-down points for bungee cords or ratchet straps to protect your cab
- Can be used on trucks with toolboxes or without
- Long-lasting Black Powder Coat finish
- Most versions have no-drill installation
- Brackets provided that accommodate your current toolbox or tonneau cover.
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
They call it a "headache rack" because if you haul bulky cargo in your truck bed without one, you're bound to get a headache! These cleverly designed racks give your cab's rear window additional security and a dependable location to store your ratchet straps and bungee cords. Choosing the right rack for your pickup might seem daunting, but the robust, high-strength steel construction of the Backrack Open Headache Racks is a great place to start.
Your Backrack Open Headache Rack sports a resilient Black Powder Coat finish and is made to last in all weather without corrosion or rust. Ladders or timber can rest perfectly on the reinforced construction. Additionally, the open form of this headache rack gives it a ton of versatility while still preserving, if necessary, access to your rear window.
Both truck bed toolboxes and tonneau covers are compatible with this headache rack. It can be installed on most models without drilling because it's been designed specifically to fit your make and model. Backed with a 1-Year Warranty.