- The Backrack Original Headache Rack is a great safeguard for your truck's rear window
- Offers several uses for work trucks while preserving the distinct look and feel of your pickup
- Compact construction allows for clearance in most garages
- Install lights and other accessories with Backrack Accessory Brackets
- Brackets are included for easy integration with your tonneau cover or toolbox
- Set up is fast and simple for trucks with stake pockets
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Your truck is not only the most crucial part of your professional equipment, but it's also got a style you want to preserve. With a Backrack Original Headache Rack, you can maintain your truck's original profile while protecting your work vehicle.
Your Backrack Original Headache Rack has been purpose-crafted to ensure everything you love about your truck is maintained while also keeping it protected from damage. Its design flawlessly accentuates the profile of your rig but is also entirely customizable: offering tie-down points, secure spots for light mounting, and the ability to employ a variety of other accessories. Given the low-profile design, your truck should still clear most garages so you can always park your truck indoors during inclement weather. It's compatible with 21-inch or 31-inch toolboxes and bed liners, without requiring modifications or alterations to the frame.
This rack even works well with certain tonneau covers! As long as your truck is equipped with stake pockets, you're good to go. Installation requires no drilling, so you can set up your rack and get protection for your rear window glass as soon as possible. You invested in your truck because it's the perfect vehicle to help you do what you love. But you can only get the job done right when you use the full potential of your truck and all its accessories.
Whatever the setup of your rig may be, the Backrack Original Headache Rack is designed to be the perfect complement. A Lifetime Structural Warranty is included.