- Establish rear window and cabin protection from loose cargo with a Backrack Safety Headache Rack
- Covers entire vehicle rearview window while maintaining full visibility through a 2-foot wire screen
- Comes with brackets that are compatible with your tonneau cover, toolbox, bed liners and caps
- Further accessorize with mount lights and other add-ons through Backrack Accessory Brackets
- Simple, drill-less, bolt-on installation process for truck stake pockets
- Features various tie-down spots and ladder braces
- Ideal for fleets and industrial-style trucks
- Choose from a full or half rack size
- Fused 3/16-inch cold rolled wiring
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
If you're interested in complete rear cab coverage that adds to your truck's rugged style, look no further than the Backrack Safety Headache Rack! Not only can it work great with other accessories, but it'll also give your provide extra safety for your back window and your passengers.
Intended to provide full window protection with an industrial look, this rack does it all. You can also mount things like lights, or tie-down pieces of cargo like lumber or even a ladder, all while getting a thick barrier of protection from potential damage to your rear window. This rack features complete welded coverage and a 2-foot wire screen that doesn't inhibit rearview visibility. It's engineered to complement your current tonneau cover, bed caps, liners, and any 21-inch or 31-inch toolbox.
Installation is easy and painless; all you have to do is mount your rack to your truck's stake pockets. No drilling is ever necessary! Choose a half or full-sized version for your ideal truck fit. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Backrack Safety Headache Rack with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.