- Protect your rear cabin and add to its industrial look with the Backrack Three Bar Headache Rack
- Comes with three rounded inserts and five stainless steel cap screws for each individual side
- Includes brackets that are compatible with your tonneau cover or toolbox
- Features 12-stage electrostatic coating with a black powder coat exterior
- Easy to install on most truck applications with no drilling required
- Supported by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Without a truck back rack, or "headache" rack, your rear cabin is vulnerable. From sliding cargo to a potential rollover, a sturdy headache rack is a multi-purposed accessory that grants unmatched style, protection and cargo assistance. With the Backrack Three Bar Headache Rack, you won't have to compromise on design or functionality to get the truck upgrade you deserve.
Three rounded, vertical bars come with each side of the back rack for maximum rear cabin coverage. This distinct style ensures a heavy-duty barrier between you and any outside threats, leaving traditional headache racks in the dust. With a clever open center section, your rack accommodates sliding windows, so that you can maintain full functionality. Layered in a 12-stage electrostatic coat with a black powder coat finish, you get double the anti-rust and corrosion protection for years to come. And don't worry, this headache rack is compatible with your tonneau cover and toolbox, so you won't have to work around the installation process which doesn't require drilling!
Get the Backrack Three Bar Headache Rack for supreme style and rear cabin insurance that won't disappoint. Comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.