- Upgrade your rig with the Backrack Three Light Headache Rack for optimal functionality, increased safety and muscled looks
- Can be enhanced with 6-inch oval LED lighting for additional visibility (sold separately)
- Comes with brackets that are compatible with your tonneau cover or toolkit
- Steel end caps are hand-buffered for a polished touch
- Features black powder coat finish to prevent rusting
- Made with hot-rolled, pickled and oiled steel
- Simple assembly with no drilling necessary
- Supported by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
A headache rack from Backrack doesn't just offer head-turning style. With the Backrack Three Light Headache Rack, you get more than just extra rack space for bulky cargo. You also add heightened visibility and rear cab protection to your rig while maintaining your heavy-duty, off-road vibes.
Your new Backrack is crafted with hot-rolled, pickled and oiled steel, meaning it's made to keep up with your heavy-duty rig. With the five steel cap screws (rather than flimsy plastic ones), you'll see fully welded tubing with polished steel ends for robust strength. If applicable, you'll maintain rear sliding window access thanks to an opened center design. Layered under the final black powder coat exterior is a 12-stage electrostatic coat that provides further protection against rust and corrosion. Already got a tonneau cover? Don't worry, this rack won't mess that up. You'll have enough space and then some; you can even add up to six, 6-inch LED oval lights for maximum visibility. (Lights sold separately.)
Installation is a breeze and requires no drilling. Upgrade your truck with heightened protection and industrial flair with the Backrack Three Light Headache Rack! Supported by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.