- Enjoy improved engine performance while eliminating airflow restrictions with the Banks High-Ram Intake Manifold
- Boosts MPG and responsiveness of your diesel-powered vehicle
- Crafted from cast metal for substantial durability
- Certain vehicle applications come with a powerful mandrel-bent Boost Tube
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
When it comes to the rules of internal combustion engines, you could say that rule number one is: more oxygen leads to better firing. The Banks High-Ram Intake Manifold delivers the most air possible into your engine, which gives you the ultimate performance boost. This manifold creates an expansive opening channel that supplies dense air to your engine's cylinders, resulting in powerful gains in responsiveness, lightning-fast acceleration, and increased MPG.
From the moment your vehicle rolls off the factory floor, the stock intake is crowded and compact, leading to large amounts of hot puffy air supplied by your intercooler. That reduces your overall power and performance, but the Banks High-Ram Intake Manifold allows cooler, denser air to travel more freely into your cylinders, giving you an increase in the quality of combustion, and therefore, more power!
Because they're specifically engineered to provide the best possible performance for your exact year, make, and model diesel truck, you can expect a precise, custom fit. It's constructed using quality cast-metal and certain vehicle applications include a mandrel-formed Boost Tube. For added resilience, a durable black powder coat finish is applied. Your purchase is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.