- Maintain the exact downhill speed that you want when you use the Banks SpeedBrake Exhaust Brake
- Comes with a Banks IQ Dashboard PC to display safety statistics on-demand, like true speed, coolant temperature and transmission temperature
- Preset your desired downhill speed, and maintain it between 25 and 75 mph, like a version of cruise control
- Adjust your speeds with a transmission gear, torque converter clutch and turbo vanes
- Tailor-made wiring harness included along with instructions for an easy installation process
- Made to work alongside a vehicle's diesel engine
- Protected with a 2-Year Warranty
When you're going downhill, your run-of-the-mill OEM brakes might not be able to sustain their speed down steep hills, especially if you are towing a heavy load or trailer. Ensure your brakes are not overloaded and upgrade to the Banks SpeedBrake Exhaust Brake to keep your rig intact and safe.
The Banks Exhaust Brake is an easy-to-install, plug-and-play system that expertly overhauls your diesel truck's engine and drivetrain to maintain steady downhill speeds without needing to touch the brake pedal. The system works like a safety feature that operates as a failsafe, downhill cruise control. You can easily set your downhill speed, and the state-of-the-art speed brake does the rest of the work.
Be in control and automatically manage your truck's torque converter clutch, transmission gear, and turbo vanes to keep your automobile from speeding out of control while trekking downhill. A tailor-made wiring harness and instructions for an easy installation process are included.
Each system comes with a Banks IQ Dashboard PC to display safety statistics on-demand, like actual speed, coolant temperature and transmission temperature. NAPA proudly sells the Banks SpeedBrake Exhaust Brake protected with a 2-Year Warranty.