- Envelop the bed of your truck with a sturdy, cushioned layer of protection with the BedRug Impact Bed Mat
- Features 3/4-inch of padding with anti-skid Thermoplastic composite material for resilient durability
- Resists damage from harsh weather, spilled oil, gas, and other chemicals
- Comes with a tailgate mat with an integrated gap cover
- Simple velcro installation takes around 15 minutes
- For trucks with spray-on liners already installed, a Supplemental Bed Liner Installation Kit is available
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
The bed of your pickup truck is arguably the most important part of it - after all, it's the very reason you drive a truck! Unfortunately for your knees and more delicate cargo, the heavy-duty surface of your truck bed is not very forgiving. The result is a lot of undue strain on you, and potentially, damage to your cargo. The BedRug Impact Bed Mat can soften the contact surfaces of your truck bed while providing additional protection to knees and elbows. Best of all, it can offer optimal comfort while relaxing under the stars or tailgating.
Your BedRug Impact Bed Mat is custom-fit to your make and model, covering every inch of your bed. It even includes a convenient tailgate cover with built-in gap coverage strip so nothing falls into the hinge gap. For a plush and pleasant feel, the anti-skid Thermopolyolefin top layer covers 3/4-inch of padding. The super-resilient fabric stands up to harsh weather, gasoline, oil, bleach, and other chemicals without damage.
Unlike spray-on liners, this mat won't force you to make any permanent changes to your truck. If you already have a spray-on liner, simply add the Supplemental Bed Liner Installation Kit to your order and your new mat will be installed directly on top. Otherwise, with the included velcro bits, installation is as straightforward as it gets, taking less than 15 minutes. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.