- Beef up your truck bed's style and protection with the BedRug Impact Truck Bed Liner
- Non-skid TPO construction tightly grips liner and cargo
- Made with completely waterproof polypropylene fibers
- More affordable than traditional spray-in liners
- Acts like a spray-in liner without the risk of fading
- Features 3/4-inch padding
- Can be easily removed
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Are you tired of your spray-in liners quickly deteriorating from UV damage despite their higher price point? Then go for the BedRug Impact Truck Bed Liner for a clean, cushioned truck bed that'll take on any type of cargo with ease while offering maximum protection against scuffs, sunlight and water damage.
Let's face it: there's a reason you drive a machine as mean as your rig. You need grit when it comes to cargo transport. Thankfully, the BedRug Bed Liner features a non-slip TPO exterior layer that's cushioned with 3/4-inch of padding, so you can climb your truck bed and unload cargo without too much strain on your back or knees. This polypropylene liner is weatherproof and UV-resistant, giving it the ultimate protection against corrosive substances, harsh temperatures and mold. It's also removable, making it an easy add-on that can be separated from your truck, unlike traditional spray-in liners.
Get the perks of a spray-in liner without the cost and permanence with the BedRug Impact Truck Bed Liner. Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.