- Protect your factory flooring from spills, damage and general wear and tear with the BedRug VanTred Rubber Floor Liner
- Made for a vehicle-specific fit with die-cut and form-fitted construction
- Shock-absorbing material keeps a pristine, scruff-free condition
- Non-skid, grooved TPO composite surface stabilizes your hauls
- Freshens up your van's cabin appearance and style
- Easy to assemble in less than 10 minutes
- Features half-inch thickened foam base
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The back of your van bears the brunt of any accidental cargo mayhem that unleashes spills, stains, scratches, and anything else that can permanently damage your factory flooring. Thankfully, the BedRug VanTred Cargo Van Liner is made to cushion and stabilize the cargo hanging out in the back, so you don't have to worry about the unseen chaos as you drive freely.
This van liner is a huge asset to any van driver whether they're on the job, renting their vehicle out, or on a road trip with the family. Made with a grooved, non-skid TPO composite that ensures your cargo stays put, your liner can endure a whole of lot use and abuse. From dirty sporting equipment to cans of toxic paint, this van liner conquers any cargo feat with ease and grace, keeping your original flooring spotless for years to come.
The half-inch foam backing absorbs shock to prevent damage and quiets any excessive driving noises. The best part is that the custom fit ensures easy installation with a die-cut and form-fitting shape that blends right into the rest of your van's interior for that smooth, OEM look. Level up your van bed's flooring, and always be prepared for any type of haul with the VanTred Van Rubber Floor Liner. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.