- With Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks you can lower your vehicle without lowering your ride quality
- Precisely engineered to work with the lowered height of your suspension
- Shock performance is maintained thanks to cavitation-free valve train
- Minimizes front lean during braking, front roll when cornering, and rear dip during acceleration
- Designed to accommodate your vehicle - direct replacement for the OEM shocks
- Dust boots and OE-style rubber bushings are included for optimal durability and protection
- Sold individually
- Comes with a 2-Year Warranty
The effective travel of your OEM shock absorbers. fundamentally altered when you lower your truck or SUV, and sadly, this usually renders them useless. That means your lowered vehicle may look a lot smoother than it rides. Now you can keep that comfortable ride experience even with your dropped profile thanks to Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks. These lowered shocks are especially created to account for the reduction in height of your suspension and preserve your smooth OE ride.
When your suspension isn't properly set, turning, braking, and accelerating might result in excessive body roll, front lean, and rear dip. Belltech Nitro Drop Shocks are designed to work on vehicles with lowered suspension systems and maintain stock-quality handling and ride feel. Your Belltech Nitro Shocks use internal valve technology and cutting-edge construction methods to deliver great performance at a price even thrifty enthusiasts can appreciate.
For optimal performance, these shocks feature a cavitation-free valve train that keeps air out of the shock so it performs better for longer. Along with everything else, your purchase comes with a robust set of OE-style bushings and dust boots. Installing Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks ensures you can lower your suspension without sacrificing your OE-level ride comfort. These shocks come with a 2-Year Warranty from Belltech.