- Keep your Jeep from the inconvenience of bad weather with the Bestop Jeep Tailgate Bar
- Fits into the loops on the back window of your Jeep soft top
- Bar engages when you zip the rear window, creating a weatherproof seal to keep your Jeep's rear area dry
- Installation requires only light drilling
- Compatible with Jeep Wranglers from 1997 to 2010
- Backed up by a 1-Year Warranty
Driving your Jeep Wrangler with a soft top on a beautiful day can make for some truly excellent driving - but if you get caught in the rain, things tend to go downhill quickly. That's because water will most likely get in through the back window, leading to mildew and damp cargo. Install a Bestop Jeep Tailgate Bar for your Jeep soft top and never get caught all wet again!
Your Bestop Jeep Tailgate Bar bar creates a tight seal between the back window of your soft top and the tailgate, keeping the weather out. It takes about 45 minutes to put the Bestop Jeep Tailgate Bar in place. The two tailgate retainer mounts that come with the bar screw onto the tailgate, and the bar slides into the retainer mounts. When you zip up your back window, the Bestop Jeep Tailgate Bar seals with the tailgate to keep out rain, snow, dust, and other debris.
With a Bestop Jeep Tailgate Bar, you can keep the weather from getting into your Jeep. Supported by a 1-Year Warranty.