- Level up your seats and replace the shabby inner mechanism using the Bestop Seat Riser
- Pair for use alongside the Bestop TrailMax, TrailMax II or original manufacturer seats
- Each seat riser is sold separately with easy-to-follow instructions enclosed
- Engineered with a chemically treated powder coat to prevent corrosion
- Hardware like bolts included for your convenience
Are your Jeep's seats not working right or have you been researching hardware replacements for your seating? The Bestop Seat Riser is the perfect option for leveling up your seats figuratively and literally. Each Seat Riser system is sold separately and can be installed on the driver's side or passenger side of your vehicle.
The Bestop Riser is specially engineered and chemically treated with a powder coat to prevent rusting and corrosion, and includes the needed bolts for an easy installation. The riser mechanism allows you to pull forward or move backward for access to the rear of your Jeep and can pair well alongside the Bestop TrailMax, TrailMax II or original manufacturer seats.
Note that you might need to perform minor drilling to install the Bestop Riser if your Jeep is without a seat slider. NAPA proudly sells the Bestop Seat Riser backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.