- Refresh the fabric of your Supertop Classic soft top and windows with Bestop Supertop Replacement Skin
- Compatible with the Bestop Supertop hardware you already have
- Anti-mildew cloth is UV-treated
- Features seams that are sealed
- Industrial grade, durable thread stitching
- Choose either clear or tinted windows up to 31 percent (adheres to US and European regulations)
- Available in Black Denim, Spice, Black Diamond, and Khaki Diamond (depending on application)
After years of the fun and rigor of Jeep adventures, your Bestop Supertop skin could be getting a little worn-out looking; or maybe you're just ready for a color change that better suits your Jeep or your mood. Lucky for you, there's no need to purchase a whole new Supertop kit! All you need is a Supertop Replacement Skin, and you're good to go.
Only the soft top fabric and windows are included in your Supertop Replacement Skin. The replacement skin fits over your existing Supertop hardware, saving you time and money. For a perfect all-season fit, this skin is constructed of superior fabric that keeps its shape in any climate. It's mildew-resistant and UV-protected to keep you safe from the sun. Choose from the four colors available to complement your Jeep's original top: Black Denim, Spice, Black Diamond, or Khaki Diamond. You can also choose from other Bestop accessories such as tire covers to complete your look.
Replaceable heat-sealed vinyl windows are included, and you can choose clear windows, or enjoy increased protection from the scorching summer heat keep your interior cooler with a 31 percent tint. Both clear and tinted windows are legal in the United States and Europe. Heavy-duty molded tooth zippers make installing and removing windows a breeze, and their heat seals keep water out. Your Supertop Replacement Skin is designed to withstand the elements while looking beautiful and comes with a 2-Year Limited Warranty from Bestop.