- Replace your aging Jeep soft top with the long-lasting strength of a Bestop Tigertop Soft Top
- Soft top and hardware are included with the package
- Certain kits include one-piece doors
- Side and rear windows feature roll-up functionality
- UV-treated, anti-mildew material
- Offered in original factory colors
- Fast and simple installation thanks to snap system
- Backed by a Limited 2-Year Warranty
The soft top of your Jeep is one of the many features that appealed to you when you bought it. It's convenient, versatile and easy to set up and remove. But if you're like most Jeep owners who have had their vehicle for some time, that beloved soft top is starting to show its age. Replace your aging soft top with the classic OEM style of Bestop Tigertop.
Your Bestop Tigertop is a strong, long-lasting replacement for your worn-out, aging top. You and your passengers will appreciate the convenience of roll-up side and rear windows. The soft top fabric, windows, and hardware are all included in the package. Certain applications feature powder-coated hardware that's been treated for rust protection. Single-piece doors are also available on certain applications. The mildew-resistant fabric has been treated with UV inhibitors to prevent fading and sun damage. This material keeps its shape in any temperature, making it ideal for all seasons.
For added durability, the stitching on this soft top uses industrial strength thread. Thanks to the reinforced snap system, your new soft top attaches to the hardware for a clean, unique look and quick installation. Because all Bestop soft top sections may be replaced separately, you won't have to buy a new top if one part breaks. This top comes in the factory original Black color and a 2-Year Limited Warranty is included.