- Update the rough interior of your customized Jeep with the subtle, low-back, Bestop TrailMax II Classic Low Back Front Seat
- Constructed from durable Atlas frame, and covered with high-end vinyl guaranteed not to stretch or crack in extreme temps
- Enjoy the closed-cell foam padding that is crafted to be comfortable supportive for a long time
- Each front seat is sold separately and offered in either Spice or Black
- Arrives assembled (Bestop Adapter Bracket required for installation)
Have you been searching for an aftermarket replacement front bucket seat to complete the refurbishment of your not-yet-worn-out Jeep? Combine comfort and classic style with the Bestop TrailMax II Classic Low Back Front Seat. The low-back, fixed design will give you the low-maintenance support you need for many more miles on the open road and off-road trails.
The durable Bestop TrailMax II Front Seat is covered with a high-quality, mildew-fighting vinyl that will not stretch, pucker or crack from extreme heat and rough use. Choose the color that best matches or contrasts with your interior: Spice or Black.
Each Classic Low Back Front Seat is composed of high-density, closed-cell foam. This foam is guaranteed to hold its structure and seamless looks for years and years. Your new interior upgrade incorporates Variable Rate of Resistance (V-ROR) springs and a rust-fighting Atlas Frame.
The Bestop TrailMax II Classic Low Back Front Seat arrives already assembled. NOTE: A Bestop Adapter Bracket is required for installation.