Bestop 39436-01 fits the following vehicles:
- 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1981-1986 Jeep Scrambler
- Level up your ride with the Bestop TrailMax II Fixed High Back Front Seat
- Allows you to cruise along country roads or rugged terrain comfortably
- Premier vinyl material stays conformed to its intended shape and can withstand any inclement weather
- Multi-purposed coils have varied resistance points for your optimal comfortability and product longevity
- Take your pick of various colors to match your style: Black, Black Denim, Charcoal or Spice
- Corrosion and mildew resistant
- Durable Atlas frame
Vehicle seats can be damaged over time due to the blazing sun and due to normal wear and tear. You don't have to rip out your front seat and replace it with boring OEM parts, but you can elevate your style by installing the Bestop TrailMax II Fixed High Back Front Seat. The design is engineered for comfort and durability and has a solid foundation that will carry you along those rock climbing adventures, down country roads, and through the backcountry.
The TrailMax Jeep seat is specially made to suit your style and is offered in various colors to fit your vehicle's interior, like Black, Black Denim, Charcoal or Spice. The seat is manufactured using a premiere vinyl fabrication, which aids in the longevity of this resilient seat. You can trust that this outfit will hold its figure no matter the weather conditions and is also corrosion resistant. The multi-purposed coils have varied resistance points for optimal comfort and are hand-welded to prevent rusting.
Upgrade your seats, and remember that a seat adapter bracket may be necessary for installation, depending on the make and model of your prized Jeep. NAPA proudly sells the Bestop TrailMax II Fixed High Back Front Seat.