- Enjoy a premier and stylish upgrade with the Bestop TrailMax II Sport Front Seat
- Quality vinyl material manufactured to keep its design and shape through inclement weather
- Flexible pouch is located directly behind the seat for easy access to maps and small tagalongs
- A specially engineered closed-cell foam provides blissful coziness for a long-lasting design
- Arrives prefabricated with all tools included to ensure an easy installation
- Made with a formidable, rust-resistant and mold-repelling Atlas frame
- Durable headrest incorporated for your convenience
- Take your pick of Black, Charcoal and Spice colors
- Each seat is sold individually
You'll find yourself in love with the durable, expertly designed Bestop TrailMax II Sport Front Seat replacement for your Jeep. The formidable Atlas frame will not erode, and the vinyl material is manufactured to hold its shape and offer optimal comfort as you cruise along the roads. Each seat has a variable rate of resistance (V-ROR) spring that makes the seats unbelievably supportive.
Bestop has created the front seats with tall high backs or you can choose the flexible back option, both coming with adjustable seats. Each seat has a rotating recliner dial, which can be mounted on the left side for a driver seat or the right side for a passenger seat. Enjoy the masterfully crafted closed-cell foam infrastructure, which provides blissful coziness and will last a long time.
Take your pick of Black, Charcoal or Spice colors to suit your taste or to match the original upholstery of your Jeep. Each headrest is built-in, and all installation tools are included for your convenience. Each seat is sold separately, so be sure to review seat descriptions before you buy. NAPA is proud to sell the Bestop TrailMax II Sport Front Seat.