- Bilstein 5160 Series Shocks provide the optimal off-road handling experience
- Engineered specifically for lifted trucks and SUVs
- Designed with a remote reservoir for extended oil capacity, premium damping sensitivity, heat management
- Built for a full 360° of rotation
- Zinc finish is layered and provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Straightforward installation requires zero retrofitting, cutting or welding
- Supported by a Lifetime Warranty
With a set of Bilstein 5160 Series Shocks, you and your off-road ride can flex some serious muscle on the trails. The 5160 series is the optimal choice when it comes to high-speed offroad performance. They are designed specifically for lifted applications like trucks and SUVs, so you know you're getting the best choice for your lifted vehicle.
Your Bilstein 5160 Series Shocks use the latest and greatest monotube engineering; a piston valve housed in the extended oil reservoir gives them a unique advantage over other shocks. The higher oil capacity of the remote reservoir also offers premium-grade damping sensitivity and heat dissipation. Best of all, you don't need to break out any cutting or welding tools, because installation is straightforward and designed for bolt-on setup.
Your Bilstein 5160 series shocks have a multi-layer zinc coating that gives them remarkable durability. Every shock comes with a Lifetime Warranty.