- Set yourself up for towing success with the Blue Ox Acclaim Tow Bar
- Rated Class III with the ability to haul up to 5,000 pounds
- Uses baseplate (sold separately) for assembly
- Compact, foldable and easy to store
- Locks into the right position to haul
- Can be detached using two pins
- Designed for self-alignment
- Supported by a 3-Year Warranty
Safe and successful towing requires preparation, attentiveness and the right tools. To reliably haul up to 5,000 pounds behind your RV, make sure you've got the Blue Ox Acclaim Tow Bar installed and ready to go!
This tow bar is Class III rated, making it the perfect choice for heavy-duty towing jobs. It is designed for self-alignment, so there's less room for error between your vehicle and RV. It also locks into the correct towing position to simplify operation and keep you stabilized. You can quickly disassemble this 35-pound tow bar using two pins, and stow it away by folding it up for compact storage. Your tow bar incorporates 5,000-pound safety cables for extra security, as well as rubber boots for protection against mud and dirt. It mounts easily using a baseplate – sold separately.
Haul with confidence and ease thanks to the Blue Ox Acclaim Tow Bar. Supported by a 3-Year Warranty.