- Ensure your vehicle's electronics stay connected with the Blue Ox Coiled Electrical Cable
- Choose from 4, 6, and 7-wire variations, and 7-to-6 wire or 7-to-4 wire conversion cables
- Engineered coiled layout gives you more flexibility without dragging on the pavement
- Interchangeable plug hookups make for simple connecting and disconnecting
- Interlocked connectors reduce unexpected disconnections
Can you imagine connecting your vehicle's electricity in a breeze with reliable cable connectors? Using the Blue Ox Coiled Electrical Cable, you can quickly and smoothly hook up your tow truck's electricity.
The Coiled Cables are interchangeable and have expertly crafted features for painless connecting and disconnecting. You'll benefit from a range of sizes to suit your hauling demands. The spiral design extends and retracts when necessary to ensure a stable connection when you make turns or require extra give. The locking mechanism is built-in to ensure the cables won't disconnect during your hauls.
The Electrical Cables come in various sizes, including 4, 6, and 7-wire cable variations, and 7-to-6 or 7-to-4 wire conversion cables. Don't worry whether these cables will fit your setup because they're also offered in a round shape, and can come as male or female to fit your plug type. NAPA is proud to sell the Blue Ox Coiled Electrical Cable.