- Maintain secure connection between your vehicle and RV with the help of the Blue Ox Tow Bar Lock
- Three-lock kit comes with one receiver lock and two baseplate locks
- Four-lock kit comes with two receiver locks and two baseplate locks
- Half-inch baseplate lock fastens Blue Ox Tow Bar to baseplate
- 5/8-inch receiver lock fastens Blue Ox Tow Bar to receiver
- Protects from sudden detachment and thieves
Make sure you've got all your bases covered when traveling with a hitched RV! Don't make it easy for thieves or road conditions to disassemble your hitch connection. Get the Blue Ox Tow Bar Lock for ultimate hitch protection!
By securing your hitch and RV, you'll make for a safer road trip that won't be ruined by a lost hitch connection. Get a kit or individual locks for your preferred set-up. The four-lock kit comes with two receiver locks and two baseplate locks, while the three-lock kit comes with one receiver lock and two baseplate lock. The half-inch baseplate lock fastens your tow bar to your ride's baseplate, while the 5/8-inch receiver lock latches your tow bar to the receiver for maximum security.