- The Blue Ox TrackPro Weight Distribution System allows you to tow in challenging conditions like high winds and uneven terrain
- The hitch stabilizes the trailer and the car, which results in enhanced control and stopping ability
- Construction made of powder-coated Steel for increased durability over time
- There is a selection of tongue weights and shank variations to choose from
- Simple backups that don't need you to disconnect from anything
- Protected with a 3-Year Limited Warranty
Various factors may make towing more difficult, and the list of those factors is rather large, I'm sure you can imagine. You may find yourself white-knuckling the steering wheel and battling to maintain your path as a result of poor road conditions, harsh weather or even a powerful gust of wind. On the other hand, thanks to Blue Ox's TrackPro Weight Distribution, a needed correction is made to the hitch trailer sway and the vehicle swag, resulting in improved steering and stopping when towing.
The weight distribution of your Blue Ox TrackPro is phenomenal because the weight of the tow vehicle and the trailer is distributed equally over all four axles when a hitch is used. A caster that is integrated into the hitch head ensures that the trailer is always centered. Your tow vehicle and trailer will benefit from increased suspension performance when installing spring bars.
In addition, L-brackets provide extra points of sway, which allow for more precise control over the friction levels. It is optional to unplug this machine in order to do an easy backup. As if the features weren't generous enough, this system is also stunningly finished in a Black Powder Coat finish. NAPA proudly sells the Blue Ox TrackPro Weight Distribution Hitch, protected with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.