- Pull your off-road monster out of a sticky situation without leaving any further damage behind with the Bubba Rope Tree Hugger
- Cordura covering, combined with synthetic webbing, guarantees secure hold that is tender to tree bark
- Choose from three lengths, 16 feet, 10 feet or 6 feet, all with a 47,000 pounds breaking strength
- Designed to complement the Bubba Rope Soft Shackle
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty
Any true off-roading fanatic is also a tree lover. Afterall, without overgrowth, canopies and dense forest, where would all your outdoor adventures take place? The Bubba Rope Tree Hugger is the perfect aftermarket product to pull your vehicle back up an embankment or out of a mud trap, without shredding the tree you anchor to.
Your new tree hugger is designed to simply connect to a shackle for total ease of use. The Cordura covering and synthetic webbing are gentle on tree bark, but built tough to a 47,000-pound breaking strength. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Bubba Rope Tree Hugger, manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty.