- BulletProof Hitches Frame-Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars ensure your rig can tow whatever you need to
- To minimize leverage, connect the hitch to the frame rails
- Two heavy-duty steel bars are included
- Comes with mounting hardware
- Made proudly in the United States of America
- A Lifetime Warranty is included
Knowing the limits of your vehicle or SUV 's towing capability is absolutely essential if you plan to tow even a small amount of weight. It may be harmful or dangerous to pull more than your vehicle is capable of. The good news is that you don't have to accept your limitations - you can overcome them! BulletProof Hitches Frame-Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars can help you tow more effectively.
BulletProof Hitches Frame-Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars Kit includes two heavy-duty Steel bars that attach the bottom of your hitch to the frame rails of your truck, thereby minimizing leverage. Each bar is adjustable from 29 inches to 39 inches in length and may be tightened to eliminate slop and wobbling, making your receiver hitch as sturdy as possible. Rust and corrosion are deterred by a textured black powder finish.
All of the essential hardware required for proper installation is supplied. Note that some drilling will be required. The product is made in the United States and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.