- BulletProof Hitches Safety Chains make it possible to tow safely at all times
- Augment safety by adding redundancy to the connections between your trailer and your vehicle
- For strength and longevity, a heavy-duty steel structure is used
- Zinc-coated for increased sturdiness
- Choose your weight capacity: 46,000 pounds or 22,000 pounds
- Made with pride in the United States of America
- A Lifetime Warranty is included
There's no way around the simple fact about towing a trailer: you can never be too safe. Sometimes that means doubling up on everything; after all, there's safety in numbers! You may have already attached your trailer to your hitch, but you can duplicate that coupling to make it redundant and safe. BulletProof Hitches Safety Chains give you an extra layer of protection between your trailer and your tow vehicle.
BulletProof Hitches Safety Chains are made of heavy-duty steel and are zinc-coated to ensure their strength and endurance. The hook end connects to your vehicle's tow loop, while the chain end connects to your trailer. You can pick between two weight capabilities – 22,000 pounds or 46,000 pounds – and they're sold in sets of two. The product is proudly made in the United States of America and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.