- Minimize trailer sway and enhance towing safety with the BulletProof Hitches Sway Control System
- Handles up to 10,000 pounds and/or 24-foot trailers (or longer)
- Tightens the link between ball mount and trailer
- Finished in a black powder coat
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Supported by a Lifetime Warranty
Trailer stability and security are vital to towing success, which is why sway can lead to unsafe conditions that lessen your confidence and focus as a driver. Stay calm, cool, and collected by maintaining control of your payload with the BulletProof Hitches Sway Control System.
To reduce sway, it's pretty straightforward: the connection between the ball mount and trailer needs to be tight and secure. BulletProof is an industry pro when it comes to American-made trailer solutions, so their Sway Control System is the key to anti-sway towing for 10,000-pound payloads or trailers longer than 24 feet. Your black powder-coated BulletProof System comes with a 1 1/4-inch mounted ball in addition to a 1 1/4-inch mounted ball with a lock washer and nut. All you need to install your system is the included four metal lag screws and two retaining clips.
Reign in the ropes of your trailer set-up with the BulletProof Hitches Sway Control System. Manufactured in the U.S. and supported by a Lifetime Warranty.