- Tap into your engine's potential by installing the custom-made Bully Dog 6-Position 4-Bank Performance Chip
- Features six performance levels to gain up to 100 horsepower, high-idle and a speed-controlled valet mode that handles up 70 miles per hour
- Transmission-smart software allows for better gear shifts
- Shift and adjust control levels at any point
- Simple assembly using plug-in feature
- Enhances fuel economy
- Supported by a 1-Year Warranty
Performance chips are designed to bring you performance gains without altering the mechanical state of your engine. With the Bully Dog Performance Chips, you can get up to 100 more horsepower, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy from the simple press of a button.
The Bully Dog 6-Position 4-Bank Chip comes with six performance levels: three horsepower settings (50, 75 and 100 hp), a high-idle setting for engine ignition in cold weather, a valet setting that maxes out at 70 miles per hour, and stock settings. With the integrated adjustment switch, you can reach any of these levels with ease. Unlike lesser performance chips, your Bully Dog chip won't succumb to high temperatures within your engine chamber – it's made to stay 100 degrees lower than the average performance chip.
The transmission-smart technology automatically handles slippage and appropriately alters shifting and acceleration to avoid needless wear. For extra safety, you can even exchange a switch level for an immediate ignition-kill setting. Whether you need to hit the pedal hard or haul heavy loads, the Bully Dog 6-Position 4-Bank Chip puts the power in your hands. Supported by a 1-Year Warranty.