- With the Bully Dog RFI Air Intake System, you'll step up your horsepower and torque levels while maintaining combustion efficiency
- Easy assembly can be done with garage tools in less than 20 minutes
- Engineered to prevent hot airflow from overheating your engine
- Compatible with performance computer technology
- Features washable, multi-use, four-layer filter
- Cool, clean oxygen enhances performance
- Lowers exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs)
Ditch your outdated factory intake for a powerful replacement that'll yield insane gains in performance and engine longevity. The Bully Dog RFI Air Intake System is a modern solution to maximized engine power, giving you elevated horsepower, torque and gas mileage for years to come.
Designed to provide supreme coverage against hot air, your new intake system only allows the coolest, most consistent airflow to enter your combustion chamber. This results in better engine output while retaining fuel efficiency. Your Bully Dog Intake System aligns with your performance computer modules and works well for vehicles with demanding chips that require extra fuel intake and airflow. In every Bully Dog RFI System is a deep-pleated, four-layer cotton-gauze filter that's intended to be reused for the entirety of your vehicle's life. By replacing your OEM air box with aluminum heat defense and a durable filter, your engine gets the ingredients needed to create high-performing combustion.
Use your home tools to assemble in less than 20 minutes. Turn up the power and enjoy better engine functionality with the Bully Dog RFI Air Intake System.
Note: Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301 - 2312, the factory warranty of your vehicle is protected by law, even after the addition of aftermarket parts.