- Bushwacker DRT Style Fender Flares keep kicked up debris away from your truck
- Matte Black finish and durable ABS and Dura-Flex composite material
- Increases your rig's tire coverage by up to 3 inches
- Made-to-order to match your specific truck
- Installation is simple and requires no drilling
- Made in the United States of America
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
Off-roading is one of the most exciting activities you can do in your pickup truck. It requires a robust set of tires with wide treads, and since rocks and debris are an ever-present reality both on and off the road, you're bound to risk damage to your truck's paintwork eventually. Bushwacker DRT Style Fender Flares nip it in the bud and keep even the most massive tires covered.
Your Bushwacker DRT Style Fender Flares are made from a combination of tough ABS Plastic and Dura-Flex material and are ready to take on anything the road throws at them. They're also tailored to your truck's specific year, make, and model for a precision fit and fantastic style. These flares provide up to three inches of additional tire coverage once mounted.
The Matte Black protective coating on each four-piece set is eye-catching. Installation is simple and does not require any drilling. The product is made in the United States and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.