- Sport a sleek, flat look and turn heads towards your prized Jeep Wrangler with the Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares
- Ensure complete tire coverage, optimizing wheel movement across uneven surfaces
- Engineered to withstand rough off-roading adventures
- Made with a sturdy but pliable Dura-Flex 2000 TPO
- Ultraviolet light resistant with no chalking
- Protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Can you imagine exploring new territories, cruising along in your Jeep Wrangler with the Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares? The broadly built flares optimize tire coverage to expel sludge, excess grime, and soot, keeping that rubbish from smearing above the tire line. The side marker lights are 100% ultraviolet light resistant and block ugly chalking. Bushwacker also provides state-of-the-art tire articulation for a smooth ride over obstacles with maximized traction.
You can journey with your Jeep into hard-to-reach sites with the Bushwacker Fender Flares. The leveled design comes fashioned with Bushwacker's proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 TPO, which they hold in high esteem due to its extremely thick and pliable material, which is hard to find on the market. Safety is a high priority, so the flares are specially assembled with U.S. Department of Transportation compliance in mind.
These fender flares are easy to install and require the bare essentials, using minimal tools and manual labor. The distinct mounting brackets make for easy bolting and affix right onto your Jeep's frame for the best dependability, security, and strength. NAPA is proud to sell Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.