- Make use of otherwise unused space by installing the strong and well-made Buyers Trailer Tongue Tool Box
- Construction makes dents harder to create because it's a structure made of high-density Polyethylene
- Structure that is impervious to the elements with a hinged lid and 2 walls
- Zinc-plated hasp that is resistant to corrosion and accepts padlocks
- Lightweight and straightforward in terms of assembly
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
The tongue of your trailer is an essential component and represents an opportunity that can be taken advantage of. Anybody who has ever towed a trailer knows that there is never a sufficient amount of room. Use any unused space on your trailer tongue when you have the Buyers Trailer Tongue Tool Box.
Since the Buyers Tongue Tool Box is made of lightweight material, you can be confident that it will not slow you down. The structure comes specially engineered and constructed using polyethylene, which is resistant to dents and corrosion. Your belongings inside will remain dry and protected from the elements thanks to the hinged molded cover.
The zinc-plated hasp is resistant to corrosion and can accommodate any standard padlock, allowing you to keep your stuff safe even while you are not monitoring it. NAPA proudly sells the USA-made Buyers Trailer Tongue Tool Box protected with a 1-Year Warranty.