- With the Buyers Underbody Truck Tool Box, you can convert unused space into storage for your tools
- Installation is possible beneath either the driver's or passenger's sides, and it is available in a wide range of sizes
- Constructed to last using sturdy .125" Aluminum
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Optional install brackets available
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
There is never enough space for your various tools. Right? On the other hand, turning up at the job site without them is not a viable choice. So, using the Buyers Underbody Truck Tool Box, you can create storage space where there was none before.
Since it was built for a universal installation, the Buyer's Tool Box may be installed under either the driver's or passenger's sides of your vehicle or both. This box folds outward to provide unrestricted access since there is no central post to stand in the way. Even if you drive through a puddle, your gear will not get wet since the incorporated automotive bulb seal and built-in rain gutter will keep the water out.
Installation brackets (sold separately) are also available and may make the installation process easier depending on your make and model. You'll love the space you gain, and additionally, this unit is proudly produced in the United States of America. NAPA happily sells the Buyers Underbody Truck Tool Box protected with a 1-Year Warranty.