- Cargo Ease Dual Truck Bed Cargo Slides make loading and unloading your truck quick and simple
- Dual adjacent slides extend to 70% of your truck bed
- Rugged powder-coated frame encases two 3/4-inch ultra-ply decks
- Each slide withstands 600 lbs., 1200 lbs. unit total
- Arrives prebuilt, allowing for a straightforward bolt-on installation
- A 5-Year Warranty is included
Using your truck as your office is convenient, but it comes with an extensive set of inherent frustrations. For instance, there's nothing quite as frustrating as hauling large cargo like a generator as well as smaller, awkwardly sized tools at the same time. When you need one tool in particular, it can be like hunting for a needle in a haystack. When you install Cargo Ease Dual Cargo Slides, that problem is eliminated, and you can enjoy a robust new profile on your truck.
Both of the Cargo Ease Dual Truck Beds Cargo Slides include a 3/4-inch ultra-ply deck coated in dense, substantial polyethylene. Each of these tough decks is supported by a powder-coated Steel frame with brawny 4-inch laser-cut steel rails on each side. These decks glide smoothly on eight, sealed roller bearings and extend to 70% of the length of your bed. Spring-loaded t-handles assist in regulating the amount of cargo space available, and each slide features three fully-locked positions (in, out, and half-way).
Each slide can withstand up to 600 lbs. of weight, so you can load this system with 1,200 lbs. without worry. Best of all, this system arrives at your door entirely assembled, so you're ready for a straightforward bolt-on installation. A 5-Year Warranty is included.