- Make unloading or packing up simple and pain-free with the Cargo Ease Heritage Truck Bed Cargo Slide
- Steel frame is finished with black powder coat and incorporates 4-inch aluminum side rails with adjustable tie-downs
- Use spring-release handles to gently pull out your cargo slide coasting on four sealed roller bearings
- Can be used with tonneau covers, bed caps, trailers and campers, while extending to 75%
- Gray automotive-grade carpeting covers the .75-inch ultra-ply deck
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
Your cargo area is filled with greasy gear, sharp tools and heavy equipment. Poking and pulling around in dark corners is an accident waiting to happen. With the Cargo Ease Heritage Truck Bed Cargo Slide, you can glide out up to 1,2000 pounds of supplies without having to stoop, shuffle, stretch or strain under your tonneau cover. And, when it is time to leave, you can organize it all back into place, and ensure the security of every item.
This cargo slide includes a .75-inch ultra-ply deck that is covered with robust grey carpeting. The entire system sits on a sturdy steel frame that's finished with a black powder coat. The Cargo Ease Truck Bed Slide incorporates two four-inch-high side rails, which help contain your cargo even when extended. Use the four sliding tie-downs for even more control.
To operate, start with the spring-release handles to pull your Heritage Cargo Slide out by 75% of the length of your truck bed. Lock your cargo slide when it is fully inside, extended or positions in between. This product arrives completely assembled. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Cargo Ease Heritage Truck Bed Cargo Slide, backed by a 5-Year Warranty.