- Be gentle on your knees, back and supplies with the deluxe, robust Cargo Ease Hybrid Truck Bed Cargo Slide
- Slide constructed from .75-inch ultra-plywood deck with a long-lasting polyethylene topcoat
- Frame is fabricated from strong steel, and finished with an all-weather black powder coat
- Guaranteed to deliver a stable, firm perimeter thanks to the 4-inch siderails
- Incredible weight capacity of 1,200 pounds
- Slides out to 75% of the length of your truck bed
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
No more straining and stressing your back just to unload the bulky, heavy items in your pickup truck. No more banging knees, jumping in and out, or tearing up your gear or your liner. Take a load off with the Cargo Ease Hybrid Truck Bed Cargo Slide, which utilizes four sealed roller-bearings to effortlessly extend out by as much as 75% the length of your truck bed.
The Cargo Ease Slide can hold as much as 1,200 pounds per load. The deck slide is composed of .75-inch plywood, covered with a durable polyethylene coat. A robust steel frame surrounds the deck, which is finished with a black powder coat. The frame’s siderails around the sides and back are four inches high to contain your cargo while traveling.
This Hybrid Truck Bed Slide can be locked while completely closed, halfway open, or fully opened. Your unit comes assembled with comprehensive operating instructions. It should only take 30 minutes for installation. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Cargo Ease Hybrid Truck Bed Cargo Slide with a 5-Year Warranty.